The Eger Eye Group is dedicated to keeping your eye care costs at a minimum while providing you with the highest quality and experienced eye care by providing:
- in-house billing services
- assistance with any insurance questions and issues you may have
- electronic filing to Medicare and Highmark BC/BS and other HMOs and PPOs with whom we participate
- eye care services even if we are not providers under your insurance – our staff will prepare an itemized superbill so that you may be reimbursed appropriately
Please remember to obtain a referral from your physician if your health insurance so requires.
Payment for certain services and materials are due at the time of your visit, so please supply our office with information about your coverage.
Please remember to bring:
- Mask or bandana that covers nose and mouth
- Current prescription eyewear and contact lenses
- Your insurance cards for medical and vision
- List of current medications
- Want to send us your records from a previous doctor?
- Need your records from our office?
Click on the PATIENT FORMS button above to be directed to our HIPAA record release forms.
|Allied National (Global Care)||Assurant Health||Highmark BCBS|
|Boilermakers||Caprock Health Plans||Cedar Valley Community Healthycare|
|Freedom Blue||Gateway Health Plan (Referral Required)||Gateway Medicare Assured|
|Geisinger Health Plan||Gilsbar||Golden Rule|
|Health America||Health Smart||Humana|
|Intergroup||Keystone Health Plan||Medicare (Railroad and DME)|
|UMR||United Health Care (Not Community Plan)||UPMC (Not Partner Network)|
|UPMC for Kids||UPMC for Life (Not Life Dual or UPMC for You)||WEB TPS|
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card designed for your health and wellness needs. It’s a way to pay for the costs of many treatments, procedures, and materials and allows you to make convenient monthly payments. CareCredit is accepted at over 20,000 providers nationwide for LASIK and Vision Care, Cosmetic and Dermatology Procedures, Dentistry, Veterinary, Hearing Care and other specialities. For complete details of healthcare financing terms, please review the CareCredit account agreement within the application. For more information visit: carecredit.com.