Your contact lens specifications are presented to you in compliance with the ‘Fairness to Contact Lens Consumers Act.’ A contact lens prescription can be released after proper fitting and appropriate follow-up has occurred so as to assure that there are no harmful effects to your eyes from the wear of contact lenses. Appropriate follow-up may take weeks or even months after your lenses are initially fit to determine that wearing the lens can be done comfortably and safely with good visual results. Your contact lens prescription exists once we are reasonably certain that your contact lenses meet those fitting criteria, when we would be willing to order lenses for you without the need for further assessment of the lens on your eye, and when all fees for services rendered have been paid in full.
As contact lens specialists, we need to remind you that contact lenses are medical devices. As such they require ongoing assessment. Standard of care dictates that a comprehensive evaluation of your vision and ocular health will be performed on an annual basis.
Get contact lenses shipped straight to your door
Click below to have contact lenses shipped directly to your door through LensFerry.
Incredible Service & Convenience
- The doctors and staff of the Eger Eye Group are contact lens experts. Success and fit of your contact lenses is guaranteed.
- Options in the latest contact lens technology
- Corneal Topography to custom design your contact lenses and assess the health of your cornea
- No cost for follow-up visits related to vision or performance of lens for six months when contact lens fitting or refitting fees have been paid
- Extreme convenience with same day in office lens purchasing means lenses often in stock… No wait!
- Even exchanges if your prescription changes
- No hassle defective lens replacement
- Available 24/7 to answer questions and solve problems
- Emergency contact lenses provided in circumstances when necessary
- Free shipping direct to your home or work when you purchase a year supply
- Exclusive higher manufacturers rebates
- Lower prices than online websites like 1800contacts and price matching when applicable
- Incentives to purchase a year supply
- 20% off first pair of prescription sunglasses, 50% off second pair of prescription sunglasses
- 25% off non-prescription sunglasses when a one-year supply of contact lenses is ordered (reference this page to receive your discount)
- 25% off prescription eye wear when a one-year supply of contact lenses is ordered (reference this page to receive your discount)
- Trial lenses with annual exam
- Travel size contact lens solution and case
- Contact lens rewetting drop samples (if clinically necessary)